Thursday, November 8, 2012

It's OK Thursday

Its Ok Thursdays
It's OK.....

.. to feel like this week is going by so slow! It should be Friday!! 

.. to be completely happy that I'm getting my hair done this morning! It's way over do!! 

.. to be counting down the days until Thanksgiving break so we can sleep in!!

.. to be completely sick of all the negative/ugly post on Facebook over the last few days/weeks!! 

.. that I got Netflix so I could watch Downton Abbey and some how now I am obsessed with The Secret Life of the American Teenager! 

.. that I always tell myself that I put off Christmas shopping until the last minute because I work better under pressure! 

.. that I really want to start a book club but the only person I know that likes to read as much as I do is my Grandmother!



 

3 comments:

  1. so excited for thanksgiving break. and always okay to be excited about a hair appointment! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo agree about this week and it's movement towards Friday! I woke up this morning thinking it actually WAS Friday... BOOOOO

    ReplyDelete
  3. It has taken Friday FOREVER to get here!

    ReplyDelete